Saturday, July 12, 2008

Update

Hello all,
The blog semed to end abruptly and the reason for that was that we got flights home a day ahead of schedule as Mum was no better and I couldn't feel happy being away any longer. Anyway home we came to be met by traffic standstill on the M50 due to a coach fire. There was no diversion in place so having been without sleep at that stage for over 24 hours, Jacq who kindly came to collect us, headed towards town and I eventually got out of her car onto the luas because traffic in town was at a standstill, and arrived in Tallaght hosp 4 hours after landing in Dublin! have I missed the traffic????? Mum is currently holding her own and life is on hold while we wait to see how her treatment goes. So if I am not on line or in touch I am sure you will understand. I would be glad to get the odd text though, just to say Hi. Thanks.

No comments: