Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tallaght Hospital

Despite the decision not to be in Tallaght Hospital this Summer it seems that fate had different plans. Since I have come home I have been in the hospital every day. the maon advantage of this is that I know my way without thinking and there are lots of people to say hello to. My day begins with a cup of coffee with my friend mags and then up to Mum til lunchtime. Things are stable at the moment and we will just have to wait and see what happens. In terms of the treatment Mum has received, it has been first rate despite our concerns about bed availability etc. The doctors and nurses couldn't be more kind and Mum is Mum, gentle, patient and unbelievably accepting of the latest thing that has been thrown at her.

At least at home the washing has beeen caught up on and though the house needs a good clean, Jess, Jonathan and I made it safely home from our various travels.

1 comment:

Robert Ferris said...

Hey Y'all

Your all in my thoughts and prayers

RF