Saturday, May 2, 2009




Hey, such a long time no blogs. Am on the last round up now. Term has ended and the study weeks have begun. It's a little more complicated this year as there is all the pre ordnation stuff to do as well. I have had my medical and all clear. I have had my eyes tested and all has become clear! Ember cards are written and being posted. The wall between my and Jonathan's bedrooms is being moved mext week as he is growing and I am getting shorter (discs compressing - it happens with age...). The outdoor office should be in place by the end of this month as there is a roomful of books in the college that is due for transfer here. I have clerical shirts on order (can't quite believe it myself), and need to shop for a suit to wear to my ordination.


So far this year I have packed in a trip to London with Jacq, my little sister for her big birthday. A trip to Berlin with my lovely children to have the chance to hang out with them for the weekend, and a spin to Barcelona with some of my classmates because the chance presented itself. Its no wonder I'm tired.


Despite the long silence, I would hope to be more active on the blog as I learn the new job and get back to life in the real world.

No comments: