Sunday, May 31, 2009

All Over

So the last of the exams have been done (for the moment at least), Jonathan and I have packed up all my belongings from the college (I really had that much?!), and I have caught up on my sleep a little. I can't quite believe that it is all over and the 3 years has passed by so fast. It has been a little surreal saying au revoir to all my calssmates and knowing that it will never be the same again. I am not really uspet as I have spent most of my adult life moving on and not always by my own choice.
I will be on line a little more I hope tracking the life and times of a green curate. I think it is all a little surreal at the moment. I have the uniform, the ember cards have gone out, the teasing has increased and now the exams are over it is the next thing on the calender. I have been astounded by the support I have had and the interest that there is my ordination. So many people seem to care, its humbling.
That will be an even stranger day than leaving college I imagine.

No comments: