Saturday, October 24, 2009

Freaked!


Hi World,
(Here is a picture recently brought up from the past. My and my big brother playing in my Granny's back garden.)

I'm a bit freaked cos I realised the other day when I did the school assembly and I was asked to teach the first and second class that I am starting to enjoy the interaction with children. I know, I am a bit worried! They were all dressed up in their hallowe'en costumes and I asked if I could stay in the school for the parade - me looking to do overtime with groups of children, and no valium! What is happening to me? I start teaching in the school Monday week.




Waiting in St Vincents last week to find ouot which ward a parishioner was on, the receptionist glanced up and then said "Yes Sir, how can I help you?" I started to laugh and then he looked up again and apologised and said that he only looked up as far as the collar. As I asked someone later when telling the story was there not a bit of a give away that I wasn't a "sir" below the level of the collar as well? :-)


No comments: