Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thursday

Well I think we are in a bit of a settling down period when hopefully we will have a little bit of an opportunity to regroup and catch our breath.

Dad has trouble swallowing again so the stent will be put in asap. He is upset by the fact that he cannot eat or drink though he is on IV fluids. I think it will help him enormously if the proceedure to put the stent in is successful. I hope that this will be achieved tomorrow. We have heard no more about the transfer to Blackrock Clinic but I hope that this will go ahead soon.

Mum is said to be in very good form, though I know she would rather be at home. Jacq saw her today while I went to see Dad. It makes sense to pace ourselves. Andrew came down from Ballina today and will see both of them before he heads home.

I hope that anyone reading this feels free to text or ring. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers

No comments: